Building and Contents Insurance

Your home is likely to be your most valuable financial asset but remember that incidents do occur which can potentially destroy or severely damage your property be it the physical property or the contents within it. With this in mind, you need to be certain that you are covered with the relevant insurance. Buildings and Contents (B&C) insurance provides you with peace of mind by protecting both the structure of your home and contents located within it. We work alongside a select panel of providers to ensure high standards of cover and claims experience for your home insurance.

Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover

How would you pay your mortgage and bills if you were unable to work? Have you considered where the money would come from in the event of an accident? Your mortgage payments or rent tend to be the highest commitment a person has, accident sickness and unemployment cover can make sure that your mortgage payments are paid for a short length of time should the worst happen.

Making sure you have the right insurance for your home could provide real peace of mind.

UK News

Three people who were held over the death of teenager Gaia Pope will face no further action, police say.
The Electoral Commission investigates why Vote Leave gave £625,000 to a student just before the vote.
Endris Mohammed killed the children with a petrol-soaked rag and tried to kill his wife in a gas blast.
Consumer group Which? finds 60% of products were cheaper or the same price on other days of the year.
The energy firm says it will not offer its standard variable tariff price category for new customers.